Old December 3rd 10, 09:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Long DLR Trains to Stratford

On Dec 3, 8:08*pm, Mizter T wrote:
On Dec 3, 8:03*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 11:49:34 -0800 (PST), MIG

wrote:
As far as I know, only the Lewisham, Bank and Beckton branches get any
regular service with long trains, but today at least some services to
Stratford have been long.

Not entirely sure if this was down to diversions as a result of a
breakdown or a general move to increase capacity (due to so many
people diverting to DLR from troubled routes).

It's a planned increase in capacity to deal with patronage growth.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/medi...ive/17547.aspx

Snap! ;-)

So neither of my options then ...

I just didn't notice till today. Also pretty sure that it doesn't
need to involve Lewisham, in that I saw a long one terminating at
Canary Wharf.

I wonder what "according to demand" means though? There's certainly
been a lot of demand for the DLR this week.