Old December 4th 10, 04:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Dare to grow a moustache: Victoria shortcut

On Dec 2, 8:45*pm, Offramp wrote:

YOUR MISSION SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT is to replicate that
journey twice!

At the moment 25 Wilton Rd, AKA Parnell House, has a sign on each door
saying that there is no through route to the other road.

However, of you were to walk in and talk to the guys at reception, ask
some stupid question, then you could say, Okay, and walk out of the
opposite set of doors.

If you could do that TWICE then you would win 5 seconds of time in the
crystal dome.

I managed it twelve times yesterday. On the last time the security
guard came out with some rant about calling the "Bolice, I call the
Bolice!", so I hot-footed it.

Sadly, I went to the wrong side, and had to walk around.