Old December 4th 10, 11:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Network Card on Standsted Express?

On Dec 4, 12:33*pm, (Roy Badami) wrote:
Do I misremember that there was a discussion here (one of
uk.transport.london or uk.railway -- x-posting to both) in which it
was suggested that the Network Card is not valid on Stansted Express?

This page seems to suggest it is valid:

http://www.stanstedexpress.com/Ticke...hrailcard.html

Has this changed, is that page wrong, or did I just imagine the whole
discussion?

I don't remember any such discussion. I think the Network (Rail)Card
has always been valid on Stansted Express (when it began it was very
much an NSE branded and operated service, unlike GatEx which was
Intercity).

It's only fairly recently that HEx have started giving discounts to
Network Railcard holders - GatEx meanwhile doesn't offer a discount
for Network Railcards at all (so get the Southern or FCC service
instead, but bear in mind the £13 weekday minimum fare).