Old December 4th 10, 11:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default Network Card on Standsted Express?

(Roy Badami) wrote:
Do I misremember that there was a discussion here (one of
uk.transport.london or uk.railway -- x-posting to both) in which it
was suggested that the Network Card is not valid on Stansted Express?

This page seems to suggest it is valid:

http://www.stanstedexpress.com/Ticke...hrailcard.html

Has this changed, is that page wrong, or did I just imagine the whole
discussion?

If you use "Standsted" often enough, how soon do you think you can
persuade the airport to change the spelling?