Old December 4th 10, 12:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roy Badami Roy Badami is offline

Default Network Card on Standsted Express?

In article ,
Mizter T wrote:

I don't remember any such discussion. I think the Network (Rail)Card
has always been valid on Stansted Express (when it began it was very
much an NSE branded and operated service, unlike GatEx which was
Intercity).

Thanks - maybe I'm confusing it with a discussion of Gatwick Express then.

It's only fairly recently that HEx have started giving discounts to
Network Railcard holders - GatEx meanwhile doesn't offer a discount
for Network Railcards at all (so get the Southern or FCC service
instead, but bear in mind the £13 weekday minimum fare).

Ah, I didn't realise that HEX had any discounts - interesting.

Cheers,

-roy