Old December 8th 10, 08:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default "Oyster Card barrier blunders cost passengers £

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 10:23:19 -0800 (PST)
" wrote:
But surely, in those circumstances, where Oyster pay as you go is
being used, it is important NOT to swipe the card on the bus, in just
the same way that when I am transferred from a short-running bus to
the one behind, I NEVER swipe my card. Nobody has yet questioned my
refusal!

Well your lucky then. On the odd occasions when I use a bus the driver is
always carefully watching to make sure everyone does swipe. In fact I'd
suggest its easier to dodge the fare on the tube than on a bus using the
old follow someone closely through the gate trick.

B2003