Old December 8th 10, 09:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default "Oyster Card barrier blunders cost passengers £

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 09:30:22 +0000
Paul Terry wrote:
short journeys and a dramatic fall in the cost of long journeys. The
latter would cause a huge shift from NR to the tube for long commutes,

I doubt it. If you live in Potters Bar are you really going to drive to
cockfosters, spend 20 mins finding a parking spot and then trundle in to work
on the piccadilly line just to save 50 quid or whatever a month? I don't think
so. The only time it might happen are where the tube and rail station are
integrated and both offer a service into london, such as at amersham or west
ruislip.

B2003