Old December 11th 10, 08:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Kings X schematic map

In message , at 23:10:40 on
Fri, 10 Dec 2010, MaxB remarked:

http://www.perry.co.uk/images/kx-composite.jpg

Thanks, that is of some help, but I am still not sure why, when I got
off the Vic line last time I ended up at the "wrong " end of St
Pancras. I will be trying again tomorrow!

You will have followed the signage to the eastern end of the Victoria
line platforms, then walked the entire length of the 45-degree passage,
up the escalators, through the northern ticket hall, and along a passage
to St Pancras north end. My map doesn't have very much of that final
passage, but it's an extension of the yellow rectangle at the top of the
plan.