Old December 11th 10, 10:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Kings X schematic map

In article
,
(Mizter T) wrote:

On Dec 10, 11:35*pm, wrote:

(MaxB) wrote:

"Roland Perry" *wrote:

In message

, at
08:44:16 on Fri, 10 Dec 2010, MaxB remarked:

My link to a schematic map of the layout underground seems to have
gone AWOL and searches aren't coming up with anything. Can anyone
point me to a working site please?

My map (done long ago and admittedly a bit muddy-looking) is he

http://www.perry.co.uk/images/kx-composite.jpg

Thanks, that is of some help, but I am still not sure why, when I
got off the Vic line last time I ended up at the "wrong " end of St
Pancras. I will be trying again tomorrow!

A classic case of signs being there to confuse the confusable.

A classic case of attempting to distribute the huge crowds that use
the station across the whole station complex and trying to prevent
pinch points from becoming unmanageably overcrowded - reprehensible I
agree...

I don't think we are disagreeing...

--
Colin Rosenstiel