Old December 12th 10, 10:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MaxB MaxB is offline

Default Kings X schematic map

"Roland Perry" wrote in message ...
In message , at 23:10:40 on Fri,
10 Dec 2010, MaxB remarked:

http://www.perry.co.uk/images/kx-composite.jpg

Thanks, that is of some help, but I am still not sure why, when I got off
the Vic line last time I ended up at the "wrong " end of St Pancras. I
will be trying again tomorrow!

You will have followed the signage to the eastern end of the Victoria line
platforms, then walked the entire length of the 45-degree passage, up the
escalators, through the northern ticket hall, and along a passage to St
Pancras north end. My map doesn't have very much of that final passage, but
it's an extension of the yellow rectangle at the top of the plan.

The answer is to follow the signs for the "Euston Road". After that all is
as before!
MaxB