Old December 14th 10, 08:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Christmas Travel Information

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:27:19 -0800 (PST)
Mizter T wrote:
Are Aslef and the RMT both going for the ******s of The Year prize this y=

ear?

What deep insight you provide us with Boltar!

What deep arguments the unions come up with for striking.

"We don't wanna work boxing day this year, pay us more or we strike"

There needs to be a change in the law. If you refuse to work as per your
contract then you're dismissed immediately. End of. Any anyone who strikes
in support of someone who is dismissed because of this not only loses their
job but are fined 50% of all their collateral and savings including their house.

B2003