Old December 15th 10, 06:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Visiting London

On 15/12/2010 18:10, hanscan wrote:
so far i think i ll take the car to morden train station where we can
continue with the underground (using a travelcard).

That probably won't fit many definitions of "fun".

We live in belgium and swe r spending xmas around dover.
we fancied a day london but if i look at the prices of a trainticket
dover /london i can take a cheaper flight to spain instead.

Given a choice between Dover and Spain, I'd go for Spain (seriously).

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK