Old December 15th 10, 09:26 PM
DUS DUS is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUS View Post
Thanks roy. I hope you are right! :-)

DUS
May I add one more question?

If I purchase the annual season ticket using the tfl website, will I automatically have all the Gold card benefits added to my oyster card?

If so, would I automatically get 34% off of my off-peak journeys outside the zones covered with my season ticket? In my case with a zones 1-4 season ticket, assuming I would make a short journey on NR within zone 5, would I pay just 86p rather than the regular 1,30? Is it really that simple? Hard to believe knowing TfL! ;-))

Cheers
DUS