Old December 16th 10, 08:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Annual season tix: how will I get my gold card?

On 16/12/2010 12:31, Mizter T wrote:

"DUS" wrote:

If so, would I automatically get 34% off of my off-peak journeys outside
the zones covered with my season ticket? In my case with a zones 1-4
season ticket, assuming I would make a short journey on NR within zone
5, would I pay just 86p rather than the regular 1,30? Is it really that
simple? Hard to believe knowing TfL! ;-))

85p actually.

I finally got round to finding a spare moment at an Underground station
to get my dead tree rail-only point to point Gold Card recorded on my
PAYG Oyster. I had the usual
"You can only do that if you have a 1-6 annual Travelcard"
"If I had one of those I wouldn't really need a Gold Card listing on my
PAYG Oyster" [1]
"Um, yes, that's a fair point, I'll try it and see what happens"
conversation, but it seems to work now.

[1] other than for a handful of special cases, which someone will now
list...

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK