Old December 16th 10, 09:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roy Badami Roy Badami is offline

Default Annual season tix: how will I get my gold card?

In article ,
Mizter T wrote:

"DUS" wrote:

DUS wrote:
Thanks roy. I hope you are right! :-)

May I add one more question?

If I purchase the annual season ticket using the tfl website, will I
automatically have all the Gold card benefits added to my oyster card?

AIUI, yes.

Do we actually know this is done automatically, or are we all just
assuming they must have implemented it because it's so obviously the
right thing to do?

Railcard discounts don't show up on the Oyster web site, do they, so
verifying this means taking enough out-of-zones journeys to reach the
cap, right?

-roy