Old December 18th 10, 02:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jim[_3_] Jim[_3_] is offline

Default Old buses today

In article , aooy65
@dsl.pipex.com says...

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:02:47 -0800 (PST), StuartJ
wrote:

On Dec 12, 7:10*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:

There was a big procession of old vehicles in the West End yesterday for
a Christmas Lights tour. I had no idea about that either until after the
event. *I clearly don't pay enough attention.

Only been run for the last twenty seven years- easy to miss!

Yes and? I simply didn't know it was happening. I don't pay a lot of
attention to running days as there are now so many it's impossible to
choose which one to "visit".

Yes, very sad, I had no idea that this was happening, just chanced to be
in Tooley Street when they passed, including RT8 which I've never seen
before.

Have made diary note to check next year's event [if there is one]

TMJ