Old December 23rd 10, 12:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roy Badami Roy Badami is offline

Default How do FCC get away with their emergency GN timetable?

In article ,
wrote:
FCC were running their emergency GN timetable on Monday and I found out
today that hey are running it today and tomorrow (Christmas Eve). So the
late trains promised on Christmas Eve have presumably gone west.

Hmm, I got causght up in the emergency timetable (and other NXEA
disruption) on Monday and I'm sure they said they were expecting to
run a normal timetable on Tuesday. Are you saying everything is
*still* broken today? :-(

-roy