Old December 23rd 10, 03:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default How do FCC get away with their emergency GN timetable?

In article ,
(Roy Badami) wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
FCC were running their emergency GN timetable on Monday and I found out
today that hey are running it today and tomorrow (Christmas Eve). So
the late trains promised on Christmas Eve have presumably gone west.

The latter point confirmed today.

Hmm, I got causght up in the emergency timetable (and other NXEA
disruption) on Monday and I'm sure they said they were expecting to
run a normal timetable on Tuesday. Are you saying everything is
*still* broken today? :-(

They did claim to be running a normal service on Tuesday. It got worse
since, apparently.

--
Colin Rosenstiel