Old December 27th 10, 09:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather[_2_] Clive D. W. Feather[_2_] is offline

Default How do FCC get away with their emergency GN timetable?

In message ,
wrote:
Examples are xx:10 depart Royston, xx:41 arrive Cambridge. That is so
ludicrous an allowance between the stations

[...]
In the other direction they are allowing 20 minutes from Finsbury Park
(dep. xx:24) to King's Cross (arr. xx:44).

It sounds to me like they've put 15 minutes of problem allowance into
the schedule. As per normal practice, all this is inserted just before
the final destination. Since I'm unclear what the "emergency" is, I
can't say whether 15 minutes is a reasonable allowance.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Mobile: +44 7973 377646 | Web: http://www.davros.org