Old January 1st 11, 02:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Petrov[_2_] Martin Petrov[_2_] is offline

Default 2010 Travelcard fares against 2011

has anyone got the 2010 travelcard fares to hand (I've tried googling and
it appears the official sources have understandably removed them)

I was trying to take the plunge and get a 12 month 1-3 travelcard today
to get the year at 2010 prices, but the Oystercard website is only giving
me an option of a ticket from tomorrow, which I hadn't appreciated would
be the case - before I trek up to the tube station, I was looking to find
out exactly how much I'd be saving for 2010 v 2011 - £50 over the course
of the year? More? I know that on average it's 6.7%, but I know there
some variation.