Old January 1st 11, 04:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison[_2_] Graham Harrison[_2_] is offline

Default Victoria line map

wrote in message
On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 17:05:14 +0000
Basil Jet wrote:
On 2011\01\01 16:58, d wrote:
The victoria line in general heads southwest - northeast. Particularly
the
line before walthamstow is definately heading east. So what dribbling
****wit
decided that the line map in the 2009 stock would be the other way
around
with walthamstow on the left, brixton on the right?

Do they not have different maps on the two sides anymore?

Nope, was the same on both sides.

B2003

If I sit on a longitudinal seat and look at the strip map opposite me and
Walthamstow is on the left it will be at what I will call the A end of the
train.

If I then switch seats to the opposite side of the carriage and Walthamstow
is on the left it will be at the B end of the train.

That is what would happen if the map was the same on both sides of the car.