Old January 1st 11, 04:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Victoria line map

On Sat, 1 Jan 2011 17:47:40 -0000
"Graham Harrison" wrote:
If I sit on a longitudinal seat and look at the strip map opposite me and
Walthamstow is on the left it will be at what I will call the A end of the
train.

If I then switch seats to the opposite side of the carriage and Walthamstow
is on the left it will be at the B end of the train.

That is what would happen if the map was the same on both sides of the car.

If I look on a map , east is on the right, west on the left. I'm afraid
the direction of travel argument is just BS. You might as well say turn
a car map upside down if you're heading south!

B2003