Old January 5th 11, 12:24 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
1506[_2_] 1506[_2_] is offline

Default Jubilee Line ATO

On Jan 4, 8:26*pm, D7666 wrote:
Jubilee between Stratford and Dollis Hill ATO using Seltrac S40 TBTC
was working today, the first full ''normal'' traffic day after xmas
testing and decision to ''leave it on''.

I had not realised this was going to take place : first I knew of it
was this a.m. arriving by foot from Thameslink to Jubilee at West
Hampstead and noted the conventional clockwork signals bagged over.

A step forward indeed. Does this mean that Met. and Jubilee trains
will no longer be able to use the other's track during an emergency?