Old January 6th 11, 07:53 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] v.meldrew@i.do.not.believe.it is offline

Default Crossrail western termunus

On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 21:06:19 +0000, Philip wrote:

On 31/12/2010 09:34, 1506 wrote:
On Dec 30, 7:56 pm, wrote:
On 30/12/2010 11:13, 1506 wrote:

And how do you think the Bristol and Norwich passengers will feel
about travelling in rapid transit trains with no bathrooms, many
draughty doors, and limited seating?

Bathrooms?! How many trains have bathrooms that you can think of?

Full bathrooms? very few trains have them. As for Half bathrooms (a
commode and hand basin), a substantial number of trains have them.

Full bathrooms? Half bathrooms? What?

I realise that others like to complicate matters more than we do here in
Yorkshire, but let's be clear: It's a bloody toilet.

Phil.

But that word is a euphemism. Who was it who joked about bathing his brow with toilet water when the seat fell onto his head ?

Why not just say bog ?