Old January 7th 11, 07:08 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
1506[_2_] 1506[_2_] is offline

Default Crossrail western termunus

On Jan 6, 11:31*pm, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Thu, 6 Jan 2011, Michael R N Dolbear wrote:

wrote

On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 21:06:19 +0000, Philip wrote:

I realise that others like to complicate matters more than we do here
in Yorkshire, but let's be clear: It's a bloody toilet.

Yes, i've often heard that said about Yorkshire.

Careful: I have three children and four grandchildren in West
Yorkshire.

Although, Philip does remind me of the rural
Yorkshireman. When out on a date he endevoured to impress the lady
with "Ah want thee to know, lass, Ah've been to Leeds"