Old February 3rd 04, 11:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jonn Elledge Jonn Elledge is offline

Default tube lines south of the river

"Boltar" wrote in message
om...

Isn't there a lack of platform space at Liverpool Street?

I'm sure they could squeeze in another few trains an hour. Anyway , BR

were
quite happy to flog off Broad Street station so they couldn't have been

short
of platforms in the 80s even if now there might be an issue plus up until
recently there was plenty of derelict land behind liverpool street that a
couple of new platforms could have been shoehorned into.

I agree about the 80s, but I dno't see them getting in any extra trains at
Liverpool Street as it stands now - it's about one a minute during rush hour
I think.

Jonn