Old January 8th 11, 05:54 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] pippa.moran@gmail.com is offline

Default Railway stations on terrorist alert.

MIG wrote:

The more guns there are, the more people get shot.

I don't want any of the gangs in whose crossfire I may be caught to
have guns. The police are just the most powerful gang which, for that
reason, are the first enforcement choice of a violent Tory government
that despises its electorate.

They're the choice of ANY violent government that despises its
electorate. Unfortunately, the Tories don't have a monopoly on that.