Old January 12th 11, 08:40 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Railway stations on terrorist alert.

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:51:53 -0800 (PST)
MIG wrote:
They were doing no such thing. They were just being in a street that
the goons decided to charge down with horses, batons and shields.
Believe it or not, they care about the real vandalism that's being
done to their futures. I am proud of them for that.

Don't try the moral equivalence route. Just because the government have gone
OTT with the cuts doesn't give you free license to smash the place up. But then
we're not exactly looking at a high maturity level with these marchers are
we.

Yes, my choice to be standing peacefully in a public place. Do you
think I ought to be intimidated by these goons into not doing that?
You call that civilisation?

Yes if you're causing trouble. If I stand in a public place and chuck a
brick through a shop window and claim I'm making a stand against right-on-
bogeyman-of-the-day system do you think I should be allowed to get away with
it? Grow up.

I am already heaving in response to the ****wit bull**** of an
ignoramus who wasn't there and knows nothing beyond the insane
prejudices that encase him.

I was there day after, I saw the mess. It wasn't caused by the police.

All of the violence and damage was either done by or provoked by
police goons.

Liar.

If you want to accuse me doing of any kind of damage, I'll see you in
court.

LOL Well one of your fellow peaceful marchers has just been sent down for
over 2 years so I wouldn't be so sure of yourself if I were you.

And they didn't. A tiny number of the people who had been violently
attacked and imprisoned without provocation eventually took out their

Liar.

B2003