Old January 12th 11, 10:27 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Railway stations on terrorist alert.

In message , at 10:58:06 on
Wed, 12 Jan 2011, Chris Tolley remarked:
If I were you, I would bail out of this one now, otherwise you're just
inviting Roland to go on inventing increasingly unlikely and irrelevant
"what-if" scenarios which, by the second iteration, have lost all
contact with the original point.

If I were you, Chris, I'd stop the ad hominem attacks, especially when
you are on such flimsy ground as here.