Old January 14th 11, 02:34 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Railway stations on terrorist alert.

wrote in message

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:04:54 -0000
"Recliner" wrote:
would like to see all universities occupied." [Presumably to be
trashed by the students before the government gets a chance?]

It always makes me laugh when students "strike" or prevent normal
running of a university. Do they seriously think anyone gives a ****
or that they're incoveniencing anyone except themselves and maybe the
odd cleaner?

Exactly! I suppose it's just to prepare themselves for a jobless
future; I can't imagine many employers would rush to offer these
activists jobs, even if they did manage to get a worthwhile degree.