Old January 14th 11, 02:40 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Railway stations on terrorist alert.

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:34:48 -0000
"Recliner" wrote:
Exactly! I suppose it's just to prepare themselves for a jobless
future; I can't imagine many employers would rush to offer these
activists jobs, even if they did manage to get a worthwhile degree.

I get the feeling gob****es like Solomon and her flunkies simply become
students so they can muscle their way into the political side of it and
give themselves a platform they otherwise wouldn't have. I doubt they gives
a rats arse about whatever worthless sociopolitical degree they'll scrape
through with.

B2003