Old January 15th 11, 12:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
max max is offline

Default help for tube & airport

How long am I supposed to take going from victoria station to stansted
airport?

knowing that I've got to proceed on this way: victoria tube station--by
tube--liverpool street--by train or bus--stansted airport.

Then i didn't figure out how it works boarding to gate at the aeroport..
last time I get lost.. it was not simple for me..cuz i thought the boarding
card number corresponded to the gate number instead it wasn't like that.

to prevent that mistake again, Is there someone who can explain me how to do
before I find myself there? thanks in advance.