Old January 15th 11, 01:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default help for tube & airport

In article
,
(Roy Stilling) wrote:

On Jan 15, 8:29*am, "max" wrote:
How long am I supposed to take going from victoria station to stansted
airport?

knowing that I've got to proceed on this way: victoria tube station
--by tube--liverpool street--by train or bus--stansted airport.

You don't need to go via Liverpool St: take the Victoria line from
Victoria to Tottenham Hale and change to the Stansted Express train
there. Very occaisionally due to engineering work the transfer is at
Seven Sisters instead, in which case there will be announcements on
the tube.

Indeed. No need to go to Liverpool St except for a couple of trains in the
early hours, o3:40 and 04:10.

There's also, I believe, a direct bus from
Victoria to Stansted run by Terravision.

Isn't there a National Express coach too? There are from round here and
other airports.

--
Colin Rosenstiel