Old January 15th 11, 05:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
redcat redcat is offline

Default Soho restaurant (long shot!)

On 1/15/2011 12:58 PM, David E Newton wrote:
On 15/01/2011 16:50, redcat wrote:
My husband found a review of a new Soho restaurant; opened last year.
Now he can't remember the name, but that it had a rave review. Are there
any new Soho restaurants worth raving about that you've come across
relatively recently? I know this is London Transport, but you guys are
so smart. Thanks!

A friend of mine raved about Inamo the other day - maybe try their web
site and see if it looks plausible.

(Obviously there there loads of contenders but this springs to mind.)

Thank you! the site looks interesting :-)