Old January 17th 11, 09:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default DLR Extension To Stratford International

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 01:33:42 -0800 (PST)
Garius wrote:
On Jan 17, 8:46=A0am, Paul wrote:
Does anyone know when this is scheduled to open?

The Tfl website says "early 2011" which could mean anything between
now and Easter. =A0I thought it was originally meant to open last year,
so presumably there are some delaying factors. =A0If so, what is causing
the delays?

Beginning of the April was the last date I heard.

I'm still wondering how the DLR running this service is an advantage over
the old NLL service. Seems to me all its done is spent a huge amount of money
and given people a long walk if they wish to continue beyond stratford on
the NLL. Its not as if getting to Stratford from the east part of the DLR was
hard before.

B2003