Old January 19th 11, 06:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Woodall Tim Woodall is offline

Default Another Oyster question: top-up not in journey history

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:17:24 -0000,
Robin wrote:
Anyone know if Oyster have stopped showing (some) top-ups in journey
history please?

I usually top up at a local shop. But the £5 I added a few days ago is
not shown. The balance is correct. But the entries jump from one
journey to the next. That is:

11/01/11 15:50 Bus 55 Entry - £1.30 £6.90
13:39 Bus 26 Entry £1.30 £8.20
04/01/11 15:11 Bus 425 Entry - £1.30 £4.50

On the basis of previous experience I'd expected a line in between 4 and
11 January

10/01/11 14:25 Bus
Top-up £5.00 £9.50

The online journey history regularly lost lines when I was using oyster
daily. Mostly you can work out the missing lines as the total is always
correct.

I've read here that if you request a paper copy of your journey history
then it's always correct but I never tried that as I always managed
eventually to get my spread sheet to agree with the totals from the
online journey history.

Tim.

and there was light.

http://www.woodall.me.uk/