Old January 20th 11, 09:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_4_] eastender[_4_] is offline

Default Unusual cinematic effect at Angel station

In article
,
Offramp wrote:

Have you seen Silent Hill? There is an eerie scene in it with zombie
nurses that a woman has to walk through; it;s here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLb_M3G6Iv8
You can experience the same thing every night inside Angel station.

Hey - we're not all zombies up north London. I met my wife on a blind
date at Highbury. She was there first. MInd you, come to think of it she
has always been more lively after dark.

E.