Old January 21st 11, 08:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
martin martin is offline

Default Another Oyster question: top-up not in journey history

On Jan 19, 7:44*pm, Tim Woodall wrote:

I've read here that if you request a paper copy of your journey history
then it's always correct but I never tried that as I always managed
eventually to get my spread sheet to agree with the totals from the
online journey history.

They can send your history as a PDF - and you can request it online,
too.
Hopefully, this link should take you directly to the form:
https://custserv.tfl.gov.uk/icss_csi...ewTab=CA_13720
(if not, try the 'Help & Contact' link at the top of the TfL homepage,
then 'Make a Complaint' 'Oyster' 'Statements')

If, like me, you can never remember your security answer, you can just
log in to your Oyster account online and change it first.

The statement usually arrives by email within a 48 hours.