Old January 25th 11, 10:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bus route - going back to depot

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:07:49PM +0000, tda wrote:

Does anybody know if the buses need to follow a specific route when they
are out of service and going back to the depot, or can they go anyway
they like? Where could I see what the routes are?

When I worked on the busses (but this wasn't in London) we only ever
followed set routes. If you think about it, this makes sense as you
really don't want a bus driver to just make **** up and end up blocking
a narrow residential street or hit a bridge that isn't tall enough.

Aluminum makes a nice hat.
All paranoids will tell you that.
But what most do not know
Is reflections will show