Old February 4th 04, 02:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.subterranea
CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North CJG  Now Thankfully Living In The North is offline

Default Command Crisis - BB2 Tue 3 Feb 21.30

Personally speaking, if those 3 ever form part of a cabinet in this
country, I will be immediately volunteering to take part in the first
explaratory trips to Mars - that should be just about far enough away to
be safe from their 'decision' making!

James

Although the program was even funnier than I was told it would be.
I wonder just how many people smirking at them making the wrong
decision would be happy to give the order to kill 100 innocent people
without the hindsight of knowing the plane was going to crash into
parliament. How many people would give the order to seal up a tunnel
with a underground train full of injured people on board. Its very
easy to mock and laugh at a fictional set up. Or to give advice and
opnions in this matter. But how many people would in a real life
situation have the guts to order the death of 100's without being 100%
that it will save more lives that it loses.
And also if it was your
wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend/child/parent/realtive on the train
or plane. Would you be so keen to see them die without being 100%
their life would save a lot more?