Old January 26th 11, 03:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry[_2_] Paul Terry[_2_] is offline

Default Oxford to London commute - ridiculous??

In message , Manoonga85
writes

I currently live in NW London and have a job offer in Oxford. The job
would be better and I'm thinking I'd prefer the lifestyle over there. I
don't think I could hack the commute out to Oxford everyday, as it's not
like I live near Paddington anyway.

If you currently live within easy reach of Hillingdon, there are VERY
frequent coach services between there and the centre of Oxford, run by
the Oxford Tube and the Oxford Espress. Takes about an hour, and much
cheaper than the train via Paddington.
--
Paul Terry