Old January 26th 11, 03:34 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default London Overground

"1506" wrote in message

On Jan 24, 4:06 am, "Recliner" wrote:
"1506" wrote in message

Yes, agreed, though I think they could have included a bit more
padding on the seats, plus more internal route maps, visible from
all seats, as in most Tube trains.

Agreed also! Although I think any maps should just show the specific
"service group" for the train, i.e. only those services running West
from Stratford, or only those running East from Highbury and
Islington. The map that shows the entire Overground is too all
encompassing, and geographically challenged.

Yes, that would be better, though I'm not sure that the dual voltage
stock is dedicated to any single line, so it may not be practical.