Old January 26th 11, 04:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Oxford to London commute - ridiculous??

"Neil Williams" wrote:
[MK-Bletchley commute]
Oxford is a slightly longer journey, but I'm not sure I'd write it
off. Though I'm fairly sure I would do it by train, not coach[1],
unless money was the only consideration.

[1] I have done it by coach once, as I had to stay over one night at
the John Radcliffe hospital for a sleep study and the coach passed
nearby. It was workable, but *slow*, and needed an early start,
though I forget exactly what time it was. I think the time to get up
involved 05xx, which is not something I like to do every day.

Just to be clear, you used it from Oxford to London then? Just curious about
how an early start meshed with the sleep study!