Old February 4th 04, 03:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North CJG  Now Thankfully Living In The North is offline

Default Text message alerts.

Okay here is a funny one. So ages ago I set up text alerts to tell me
when there was problems on certian lines at certian times on certain
days.
Very useful. Not often praise London Underground. But a very good idea
and works very well.
So now I don't want them anymore as Im not living in London and I can
use other services to check how L.U. is running.
Unfortunely I have forgotten my PIN number to log in. So can't make
changes.
Thankfully L.U. have put in a thing so you can have your PIN e-mailed
to you if you forgot it. Unfortunely the e-mail address I logged in
with is no longer in use.
Any ideas?