Old January 27th 11, 10:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Oxford to London commute - ridiculous??

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 02:52:32 -0800 (PST)
George wrote:
Perhaps we should have a team of shrinks on every Oxford Tube/Espress
coach into London then? Most users seem to be commuters not students.

No doubt including you otherwise how would you know?

I doubt they travel all the way into central london unless they like
sitting in traffic jams. Sometimes paying extra for the train really
is worth it.

B2003