Old February 4th 04, 03:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Oyster bus pre-pay - working for me

On 4 Feb 2004, Steph Davies wrote:

For the past week or so, Oyster pre-pay has worked on every bus I've
tried it with. The reader light goes from amber to green, 70p is
deducted from the credit on the card and the remaining balance is
displayed.

Apparently, it worked for me on a 254 the other day. I was rather
surprised when i found out about this, as i have a travelcard! I went to a
tube station to see if i could get it corrected, and was told there were
no bus journeys on my card; i thought that was a bit odd, as they're plain
as day if i swipe on a ticket machine and look at the log. I'll try again
at some point.

tom

--
Oh, well of course *everything* looks bad if you remember it