Old January 28th 11, 01:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bus route - going back to depot

In article ,
(David Cantrell) wrote:

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:21:56AM +0000, Roland Perry wrote:

Buses don't have the route number painted on them permanently!

Some do. Back in the good old days the Routemasters often did, and even
now many buses have a list of stops painted* on the outside**.

* for vinyl transfer values of paint
** although now that I think about it I can't think of any routes in
London that do this. It's very common in the provinces though.

Some central London routes had calling points painted on. Didn't the 23
for example?

--
Colin Rosenstiel