Old January 28th 11, 01:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Oxford to London commute - ridiculous??

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 06:18:39 -0800 (PST)
George wrote:
Well I was at Marble Arch around 18.00 the other day and most Oxford
Tubes heading out of town did look rather full, perhaps they were all
just very well dressed mature students on board? Likewise there are a
lot of 'mature students' commuting into Central London by coach from
North Kent, these services have the added bonus of serving Canary
Wharf en route.

Well there is a recession on. Needs must and so on...

Personally I'd have to be almost broke to commute on a long distance bus in
the rush hour into london.

B2003