Old January 29th 11, 11:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default BBC: Thames cable car given go-ahead

"Mizter T" wrote in message

And no more Red Bull Air-Races over the Thames there if it does!

Good point, I'd forgotten that, even though I spectated in 2007 (see
http://www.flickr.com/photos/recline...83777/detail/). If the
local area hasn't improved since then, the views to the north east from
the cable car will indeed be unimpressive.

However, I suspect that there wouldn't be another London race anyway, as
the UK has been off the calendar since 2008 (and there isn't even a
series at all this year).