Old February 3rd 11, 11:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Bus route - going back to depot

d gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

Well apparently "in service" means sitting in the garage. I've
certainly never seen one on the streets and going by some of the
photos they should be pretty hard to miss with that huge lump on the
roof.

What lump on the roof of hybrid buses is that then?

The lump I saw at the back on top of a single decker in some picture. I
presume its the battery pack. Perhaps double deckers can fit it in
elsewhere.

http://citytransport.info/Digi/4690a.jpg